[Pmwiki-users] [:comments text:] directive ??

Franco Stellin franco_stellin
Fri Oct 1 02:31:11 CDT 2004

What does this directive do ([:comments text:])? I'm very satisfied with
pmwiki1 (even if I'd like support for textile or phpmarkdown writing
language). I'm planning to move to pmwiki2 because I read a statement of
PM who mentioned about buil-tin commenting support in the new release.
In fact I found this one the most severe limitation to pmwiki1 from my
standpoint (using pmwiki for personal "super-note" taking on the web and
possibly sharing thoughts with friends). Due to the current seemingly
complete lack of  docuemntation, I'd like to know how the [:comments
text:] tag works and if it is what I'm loooking for ...
Many thanks.
--Franco