[Pmwiki-users] [:comments text:] directive ??

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Oct 1 06:58:36 CDT 2004

On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 10:30:01AM +0200, Franco Stellin wrote:
> What does this directive do ([:comments text:])?

It's just another way of entering comments into the markup text (i.e.,
things that won't be displayed in the output.)  I hadn't thought of
the conflict with "comment" in the blogging sense, so this may change.

> I'm very satisfied with
> pmwiki1 (even if I'd like support for textile or phpmarkdown writing
> language). I'm planning to move to pmwiki2 because I read a statement of
> PM who mentioned about buil-tin commenting support in the new release.

It's not there yet, but it will make it in the final release.  I'm still
working out some of the design details.