[Pmwiki-users] Image Gallery

Patrick Ogay lists
Thu May 6 03:07:27 CDT 2004

Patrick Ogay wrote:
 > > Also has anyone else tried to do anything like this?
 >> I tested a script from the internet to reduce pictures. I works fine.
 > Got a link or a name?
 > -S

Sorry for the late answer
This is the link (it wasn't active, when I made the posting)
http://horobey.com/demos/imgresize/v5/article/article01.html
There seem's no download, but I copied this code to a script, and it
worked without problems (just comment some comments of the author).

I may send you my script too.
If the script is public domain, it could be posted to the
pmwiki.cookbook aswell.

-pog

P.S.
I had problems with the mailinglist, because my mailbox changed the server.
Seems that still not all nameservers have propagated the correct
IP-address, but finally I get the mails from the list again.