[Pmwiki-users] Include not working on SideBar page.

Peter Heuchert lists
Thu May 6 01:19:19 CDT 2004

Hi Kass,
I was looking for the same function and fould following solution:

I changed the template file (copied a skin I liked to pub/skins/myskin
and changed the tmpl file to:

                                               <!--wiki:Site.SideBar-->
                                               <!--wiki:$Group.SideBar-->

Site.SiteBar is the static sidebar menu. My Main group sidebar
Main.SideBar must be empty for this. Every Group has its own sidebar.
The main group is used for the main homepage and for navigation routing.

I added a entry to the template to edit the current sidebar: <a
href="$ScriptUrl/$Group/SideBar?action=edit">edit sidebar</a>
which is of course not working for the static sidebar. For this one I
have an edit link at a central place in my website.

Hope this helps

Peter