[Pmwiki-users] Uploading and password proctecting

ulrik ulrik
Mon Jun 14 14:19:25 CDT 2004

I use a pmwiki as a kind of intranet-function. That means the whole wiki is
password protected. One really nice feature is to be able to upload
attachments, but here comes the problem. I do no know how to make sure these
are password protected. They way my wiki is set up now anyone who nows the
url and path of the uploads directory can just surf right in and download
everything. That is not nice for an intranet.

Can something be done about this in the current version of PmWiki? If not
could it be a feature for future releases?

Yours

	/ulrik