[Pmwiki-users] Support for "alternate" text in links in PmWiki 1.XX

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Jul 19 15:55:30 CDT 2004

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 02:40:41PM -0700, Kelsey Barrett wrote:
> I'm looking for a way to provide alt text for any links (not just images) if possible.
> Is there a syntax for alternate text for links in PmWiki?

No (or at least "not yet" -- as you noted it's been added to 2.0, but
hasn't made it to 1.0 because it's a bit tough to make it work within
the current system.

I'm hoping to get some releases of 2.0 fairly soon.