[Pmwiki-users] Support for "alternate" text in links in PmWiki 1.XX

Kelsey Barrett kelseybarrett
Mon Jul 19 15:40:54 CDT 2004

I'm looking for a way to provide alt text for any links (not just images) if possible.

Is there a syntax for alternate text for links in PmWiki?

I have a site that I would like to develop for a group of blind people and PmWiki is being considered as a possible solution for them.

I noticed that support for this syntax is available for images in version 2.0 which is in development.

I have searched PmWiki and the Cookbook and have found nothing.

Sorry if this has already been addressed in some former list or location. I have not been able to find anything about it.

Thanks in advance.

Kelsey