[Pmwiki-users] RE: Test of page drafts

Mirko Froehlich mfroehlich
Mon Jul 19 12:18:21 CDT 2004

Sorry about the late response... I think that the demo looks great and it
certainly more than covers the initial problem that prompted this
suggestion.

Sure, there are many interesting things that could be implemented to take
this idea even further, such as supporting multiple drafts, but I would
rather err on the side of simplicity on this case. I think the workflow as
it is currently implemented is fairly intuitive and works very well.

The only thing that I find slightly unintuitive are the upside down question
mark and the symbol that looks like a cross. These characters are not
usually encountered on English pages and, not knowing their purpose, I would
suspect an encoding problem with the webpage or something along those
lines...

Great job!

-Mirko