[Pmwiki-users] Possible Bug (While editing PmWiki.Install)

Steven Leite steven_leite
Sat Feb 21 14:48:50 CST 2004

Follow up to:  Possible Bug (While editing PmWiki.Install)

I went through the whole page deleting line by line, paragraph by paragraph and checking to see when it saved properly, and when it didn't.

I narrowed it down to these two lines of text that is causing the problem.

Under Installation Point Number #4:

to either the @@.htaccess@@ file in the directory containing @@pmwiki.php@@ or the server's @@httpd.conf@@ file. If changing the @@httpd.conf@@ file, don't forget to restart Apache to have the change take effect.

What makes the problem weirder is, if I paste only the first part:

to either the @@.htaccess@@ file in the directory containing @@pmwiki.php@@ or the server's @@httpd.conf@@

It works.

and if I paste only the second part:

file. If changing the @@httpd.conf@@ file, don't forget to restart Apache to have the change take effect.

It also works.

It's when I paste them together (as above), then it doesn't work.   Is anybody else able to duplicate this problem?  Any ideas?

--S