[Pmwiki-users] localization searching keywords

Stephan Schildberg schildberg
Sat Dec 18 09:47:23 CST 2004

I will continue to translate even URLs into German, like our friends
from France and Hungary do and Knut explained us here. The philosophy of
Patrick's PmWiki aims to make service and installation simple as possible.

Regarding an audience who are not able to read English, I pay tribute to
let them learn even from the content of the wikilib.d (directory).
My aim  is not helping people speaking English, my aim in my translation
are people how did not learn it for several reasons and even children,
who are not so advanced in languages.

I think it might help others with their translation, as I looked
sometimes at Pierre's work, when I was not sure what was meant in the
original text.

Stephan.