[Pmwiki-users] searching

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Tue May 6 16:11:38 CDT 2003

Yes, great! And if I can just suggest...

I have implemented the "Searching for" to read 'term' + 'term' - 'term' in =
'group' with the variants all in 'group' and 'term' in all -- I am happy =
to keep this as a local customisation, but I think it looks nice...

And I really like the extended search capabilities. Thank you.
--=20
John Rankin
Affinity Limited
T 64 4 495 3737
F 64 4 473 7991
021 RANKIN
john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
www.affinity.co.nz

On Tuesday, 6 May 2003 4:57 PM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> =
wrote:
On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 01:37:15PM +1200, John Rankin wrote:
> How about in the search list we get:
>=20
> GroupA /
>   Page1
>   Page2
>   Page3
> GroupB/
>   Page7
>   Page8
>   page9
>=20
> and so on.=20

I've implemented a version of this at=20
http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Development/SandBox -- try it out and
make suggestions.  Note that it only displays this way in the Development
group--the other pmichaud.com groups still report search results using=20
the numbered links.

Also, the way I have the search code set up at the moment is configurable
via just a couple of variables, so that one could easily choose between
these (and a few other) formats.