[Pmwiki-users] aliasing / to pmwiki, but retaining /~user use

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue May 6 13:16:11 CDT 2003

Assuming your server supports PHP, you can also do

   <?php header("Location: http://your.site.com/wiki"); ?>

in a file called index.php (don't forget to remove index.html).
I've found this to be a bit more reliable than the http-equiv markup.

Also, note that some browsers don't properly parse http:/wiki
(some versions of netscape/mozilla) and so the full server path is
really needed.

Pm