[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki Documentation

Dawn Green green at thunderdata.com
Tue Feb 18 07:47:20 CST 2003

> Comments, ideas, suggestions?  This is where I can really use advice from
> the "non-technical/programmer" folks out there who are using PmWiki who can

I would like to see documentation about installation that is constructed more
formally.  For example, explain the intermap.txt file, what a "plug-in" is
(and while you're at it, can someone explain?), write about the administrative
markup versus the WikiStyles, and explain how to have the root directory of
your web site point to the Wiki pages.

There are many aspects that a novice PHP user can benefit fom as well as a
full administrator.  So much of this has been put in emails to me, to the list
and to other individuals.  If someone with a lot of knowledge sets up a
WikiDocs page with a list of headings, I can begin to take my saved emails and
integrate portions into the headings.  Everyone involved can contribute
something saving Patrick the headache of compiling it all.  When it is fairly
cohesive, Patrick can edit for a one-voice presentation.

Dawn
Thunder Data Systems
719 South Shoreline
Suite 201