[pmwiki-devel] Updating PTVs

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Thu Feb 4 03:17:29 CST 2010

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Petko Yotov <5ko at 5ko.fr> wrote:
> On my screen the pagelist lists the page (correct). I tested it many times
> there and in the sandbox, and with two pagelists in the same page like
>  (:pagelist link=Category.Blem:)
>  and
>  (:pagelist link=Category.Blem3:)
>
> And every time it displays the page in the correct pagelist, after one (1)
> save.

I confirm - I'm unable to reproduce the problem on pmwiki.org.  I am
able to reproduce the problem on my own site, running "This site is
running pmwiki-2.2.0 (VersionNum=2002000)".  I updated to 2.2.10 (I've
been looking for the excuse) and can no longer reproduce the problem
-- it seems to work fine on the first save as of 2.2.10, at least on
my system.

-Peter