[pmwiki-devel] Updating PTVs

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Feb 4 02:51:08 CST 2010

On Thursday 04 February 2010 09:22:18, adam overton wrote :
> step 1:
>
> pagelist says:
> (:pagelist group=Test fmt=#simple-nolinks link=Category.Blem list=all :)
>
> the ptv says:
> (:myPtv: [[!Blem3]]:)
>
> result: pagelist is emtpy
>

> step 2:
> change the ptv to
> (:myPtv: [[!Blem]]:)
> and publish/save...
>
> result: the pagelist does not list any page (incorrect)

On my screen the pagelist lists the page (correct). I tested it many times
there and in the sandbox, and with two pagelists in the same page like
  (:pagelist link=Category.Blem:)
  and
  (:pagelist link=Category.Blem3:)

And every time it displays the page in the correct pagelist, after one (1)
save.

Could you be accessing pmwiki.org via a very aggressive caching proxy?
Otherwise, either I access it via a mind-reading future-predicting browser, or
I see things. It is a mistery. :-)

Petko

P.S. Look at this page and at its history:
  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/PTVandCategoryLocked

I only edited the page once, and the correct pagelist displays the page.