[pmwiki-devel] $DefaultGroup $DefaultPage: PMWiki 2.2.0 beta 13-beta 15

Craige Leeder craige at internetadvisor.ca
Mon Nov 6 15:14:58 CST 2006

After hours of searcing, and numerious tests, I have come to find that
somwhere between PMWiki 2.2.0 beta 13 and PMWiki 2.2.0 beta 15, code has
been changed, which is causing conflict with the $DefaultGroup, and
$DefaultPage configuration variables.

After attempting to change the $DefaultGroup and $DefaultPage for PMWiki
set up, I realised that they do not seem to be set/aknowledged by PMWiki
when it is required.

This should be looked into when possible.

- Craige
-- InternetAdvisor.ca