[pmwiki-devel] PageStore precedence for reading & writing

Ben Stallings Ben at InterdependentWeb.com
Mon Nov 6 13:57:07 CST 2006

I wrote,
> Is writing to wiki.d hardcoded into the program, or is there another
> variable somewhere that I can set to change this behavior?  (Or am I
> going about it all wrong?!)  Thanks again!!  --Ben S.

Give some people enough rope and they'll hang themselves; give me enough
time with my own questions and I'll eventually answer them myself...

Turns out the reason PmWiki wasn't sending write requests to DataStore
was that I hadn't set DataStore::iswrite to 1, so the wiki thought it
was read-only.  Totally sensible behavior, as usual!  Thanks anyway to
those who gave my questions their attention. --Ben