[pmwiki-users] Internationalizations

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Wed Jun 9 00:09:26 PDT 2021

Hello,

I'm working on setting a github repo for pmwiki

https://github.com/jdanield/pmwiki

note: please, do not add or branch anything now to this repo, I'm only
at the beginning of learning git/github and so I can't promise anything
as of the quality and even survival of this repo right now :-(

I uploaded pmwiki-2.2.139, as indicated :-)

wanting to allow Internationalization, I also followed the page

https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Installation#toc-1.5

but it seems than this pmwiki version have already the necessary code
(apart the content of the local folder of course)

can you confirm this?

thanks
jdd
--