[pmwiki-users] Intermap with accented link

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 12:04:16 PST 2021

Thank you Petko,
No, it still doesn't work with accented letters (at least, me, my
setup, I was not successfull) ;
I use Cookbook/ISO8859MakePageNamePatterns which doesn't look faulty
(same behaviour when code is deleted)
and $DefaultPageCharset = array(''=>'ISO-8859-1'); is a commented line
in my config.

I test soon with pristine pmwiki last version.