[pmwiki-users] RFC: Community poll for PageList link/category arguments

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 16:28:05 PST 2021

Hello,

I understand current installations won't be broken, yet I have a
question about performance, concerning multiple link in pagelist :
when benchmarking the same pagelist, targeting a one single link,
native link=mylink against cookbooked links=mylink,
it looks to me that native is faster ; am I right ?

https://www.languefrancaise.net/Test/PageListMultiple (around 3)
https://www.languefrancaise.net/Test/PageListNormal (around 1,70)

If so, would it be possible to get the best of each : native for one
target search, and complex for complex queries ?

Gilles.