[pmwiki-users] RFC: Community poll for PageList link/category arguments

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Dec 25 00:12:32 PST 2021

Hello,

I hope you are all safe, and happy holidays if you're celebrating!

I've been working on some new features for version 2.3.0 and I'd like
your input.

If you have a few minutes, please look at this page:

   https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/01475

...and consider which ones of the proposed implementations may suit your
wiki and your editors best, and add your name.

I'd like to see some comments/votes and to release 2.3.0 by January 8.
2022, which will include implementing and documenting the new features.

If you have questions or suggestions, you can add them to the page, or
reply to the mailing list.

Thank you in advance.

Petko