[pmwiki-users] Have pagelist condition : if result not null, then print pagelist

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Apr 14 02:32:57 PDT 2021

Pagelist usually shows nothing if there are no pages in the list.

Unless you have a (:template none:) section -- it only appears when
there are no pages.

If you want to show something, like a heading, before the first result
(when there is a first result), then use (:template first:). That
section can be there in addition to (:template first {=$Group}:)

I suspect I don't understand what is the exact problem, if so, please
elaborate.

Petko