[pmwiki-users] Have pagelist condition : if result not null, then print pagelist

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 20:21:45 PDT 2021

Hello,

I don't know if it's possible to have a pagelist condition like : if
$MatchCount < 1 ;
in my case, I would like a pagelist to be printed only when there is
some positive result found.
If request gives nothing, then print nothing.

Specifically, I use pagelist like this to collect linked citations :
(:pagelist group=Citation link=Bob.{*$Name} list=all fmt=#citation2:)
and I would like to have result printed out only when results are found.
Is that doable ?

Thank you,
Gilles.