[pmwiki-users] Content of pages not shown anymore in view mode after upgrade

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Aug 31 15:04:05 PDT 2019

It is likely that your hosting provider changed the PHP version (or you
changed providers), because there are no dramatic changes between 2.2.86
and 2.2.118.

This almost certainly comes from older recipes/addons or skin which
instruct pmwiki.php to perform a replacement that is no longer supported
by recent PHP versions.

See the page  http://www.pmwiki.org/Troubleshooting

There can be different causes for page or page/section blanking, and for
the "deprecated" warnings, documented in that page.

How to find which addons cause the messages and the blanking of the
pages:
* disable all skins and addons,
* get the most recent version of every addon/recipe/module/skin you use
(read release notes),
* enable the addons one after another to see what works.

If you have any difficulty please report. We are in the process of
fixing all addons for PHP 7, if you need some that are not fixed we'll
do them first.

Petko

--
If you upgrade :  http://www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades