[pmwiki-users] GDPR

Dominique Faure dominique.faure at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 05:13:29 PDT 2018

Hi,

As far as you don't rely on some cookbook recipe specific cookie
usage, and you don't extend abusively the php session lifetime, I
think that according to
https://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/114973/are-session-cookies-exempt-from-consent-under-gdpr
There's should be no problem with that in PmWiki. No?

-D-