[pmwiki-users] Lets encrypt

Daniel dkml at xs4all.nl
Fri Feb 10 02:31:53 CST 2017

Op 10-02-17 om 05:36 schreef Petko Yotov:
> You need to create the directories .well-known/acme-challenge/ in your
> document root, and the file index.html, and any other files that may be
> requested. They also probably need to be readable by the server process.
>
> I am unsure why it gets redirected to pmwiki.php, it should only
> redirect IF the requested file does not exist, AND if the first
> character after partitura.nl/ is an uppercase letter A-Z, digit 0-9 or
> an international character, not the dot "." you have.

Hello Petko,
The mailing list seems to have been down for a week, and in the meantime
I had it solved! My web-host provider pointed me to a script that does
everything by a press on a button. I now have https:/partitura.nl,
https://kropveld.net and https://hetVondelpark.net

Converting to SSL gave no complications, everything continued to work
fine! :) I copied some tips mentioned in
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SwitchToSSLMode to force https:-mode.

When will we see https://pmwiki.org ? ;-)

Daniel