[pmwiki-users] Need hook for on save

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri May 6 16:30:47 CDT 2016

Set the name of your function as an element of the $EditFunctions array.
See:

   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/EditVariables#EditFunctions

These functions are called when a page is posted.

Simple recipes that apply this are these recipes:

   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/DeltaBytesRecentChanges
   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PageCreator

You may also want to see how the core functions in this array work,
notably PostRecentChanges() in pmwiki.php. It does something similar to
what you describe -- updates a few other pages when a page is saved.

Petko

---
Change log     :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog
Release notes  :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ReleaseNotes