[pmwiki-users] Need hook for on save

Lars Eighner surname at larseighner.com
Fri May 6 14:42:46 CDT 2016

I want PmWiki to kick my cookbook function when a page is saved. My function
needs the pagename, and of course to be called.

I have found similar questions in various archives, but nothing that hits
the nail on the head.

I am trying to make a family history wiki. I want it to be self-contained
(no external database) and I would like to data entry and editing to be done
by editing the pages (not for naive users). Pages would most be page
variables, stubs to display them and a few narrative blocks. I'd like to
scrape the diff of the pagevarible to update related pages and I would like
this to happen just as the page is saved.

--
Lars Eighner
http://www.larseighner.com/index.html