[pmwiki-users] UserAdmin

j.vampouille at worldonline.fr j.vampouille at worldonline.fr
Wed Aug 17 08:19:48 CDT 2016

Thanks Peter's help (I forgot to reply to the list so I try to sum my problems)

I am trying to set-up the UserAdmin recipe to my test site.

In config.php is included
 * useradmin-authuser.php
 * authuser.php

and contains global passwords
$DefaultPasswords['admin'] = crypt('admin');
$DefaultPasswords['attr'] = crypt('attr');
$DefaultPasswords['edit'] = crypt('edit');
$DefaultPasswords['upload'] = crypt('upload');

My page SiteAdmin.AuthUser contains  differents users
user1: $1$xZl4o6JO$Jid.......vGB4v2g30
user2: .......

I have also a page Site.UserAdminTemplates where I copied the text of http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/UserAdminTemplates

And I finally switched off other cookbooks.

But nothing seems different than authuser only.
In fact, I didn't read carefully the "Usage:" section on the http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/UserAdmin page to see how to use it and the possibilties normaly offered by actions with  ?action=user/X in the URL
A system with UserAdmin installed using the authuser installation will look *identical* to a system without UserAdmin except when you append ?action=user/X to the URL (where X is one of the options specified).

I hoped that the lines proposed would redirect in case of wrong login but these lines redirect in case of wrong mail I think
  $UAredirects = array(
      'UAunlock_success_activated' => 'Group1/Page1',
      'UAunlock_failure_activated' => 'http://physiquejv1.free.fr/');

These are the links that UA redirects to if you are trying to verify your email address (or verifying a password reset) during signup and the process succeeds or fails

Despite these differents misunderstanding, I tried another action like

http://testpmjv.free.fr/index.php5?n=Main.HomePage?action=user

but in this case there is an error:
 Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /mnt/100/sda/1/8/testpmjv/cookbook/useradmin-core.php on line 1206

This is because I am running an older version of PHP. UserAdmin requires at least 5.4 or later.

In fact the root of my site is in PHP 5.6.8

http://testpmjv.free.fr/versionphp.php

But the pages are in PHP 5.1.3

http://testpmjv.free.fr/index.php5?n=Main.HomePage?action=phpinfo

So Is there a way to force the PHP's version of all the page?