[pmwiki-users] UserAdmin

j.vampouille at worldonline.fr j.vampouille at worldonline.fr
Sun Aug 14 10:16:25 CDT 2016

Dear List!

I am trying to set-up the UserAdmin recipe to my test site.

In config.php is included
 * useradmin-authuser.php
 * authuser.php

and contains global passwords
$DefaultPasswords['admin'] = crypt('admin');
$DefaultPasswords['attr'] = crypt('attr');
$DefaultPasswords['edit'] = crypt('edit');
$DefaultPasswords['upload'] = crypt('upload');

And tried

$UAredirects = array(
    'UAunlock_success_activated' => 'Group1/Page1',
    'UAunlock_failure_activated' => 'http://physiquejv1.free.fr/');

My page SiteAdmin.AuthUser contains  differents users
user1: $1$xZl4o6JO$Jid.......vGB4v2g30
user2: .......

I have also a page Site.UserAdminTemplates where I copied the text of http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/UserAdminTemplates

And I finally switched off other cookbooks.

But nothing seems different than authuser only.
I have no different forms, neither redirection in case of success or fail login

What's wrong? I certainly missed something fundamental?

Thanks