[pmwiki-users] IP change

Jont Allen jontalle at illinois.edu
Sun Apr 5 17:03:00 CDT 2015

I am not sure I understand your kind reply.

Given that the old and nonworking old url is hard-coded into the wiki.d/
files, is there any option in pmwiki, to automatically remap
all these links to somewhere else.
OR
is my only option to use vi on each file, or write an awk or perl etc.
script, to modify all the files?

A second question:

Is there any way to rebuld the cache (./wiki.d/pub/cache)
There seems to be some worry that my files were hacked, and the cache
might have been modified. It would be helpful to
delete these files and start again.

Thanks again,

Jont