[pmwiki-users] Styling table cells

Ian MacGregor ardchoille42 at me.com
Wed Oct 30 16:57:56 CDT 2013

I feel I should add that, if you want all tables in the wiki to have this same styling, you can reduce your work like this:

table th {
text-align: left;
background-color: #eee;
line-height: 1em;
margin-top: 0.2em;
margin-bottom: 0.1em;
padding-left: 5px;
}

table td {
similar but not identical
}

In a wiki page, simply write your tables without the style call:

(:table:)
(:headnr:)
blah
(:head:)
blah
(:cellnr:)
blah
(:cell:)
blah
(:tableend:)

This way there is no need for the "specialtables" style call because you've specified via CSS that all tables will use the same style.

Regards,
Rev. Ian MacGregor
http://www.ianmacgregor.net