[pmwiki-users] DynamicWikiTrails - for categories, approach?

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 12:58:04 CDT 2013

I use a pagelist - from Site.LocalTemplates

!! #grouptrail
Use the parameter @@TrailPage@@ to set the return or parent page.
If not set it will default to the group of the pagelist.

(:markup class=horiz:)
>>comment<<
[[#grouptrail]]
(:template default wrap=inline TrailPage="{*$Groupspaced}"
name=-HomePage,-RecentChanges,-RecentUploads,-SideBar,-Template,-GroupHeader,-GroupFooter,-GroupAttributes:)
(:template each:)
(:if false:)-< [-- *'{*$FullName}' ='{=$FullName}' --](:ifend:)
(:if equal {*$FullName} {=$FullName}:)
%wikitrail%[[{<$FullName} | {<$Namespaced}]] < [[{$$TrailPage}]] >
[[{>$FullName}| {>$Namespaced}]]
(:ifend:)
[[#grouptrailend]]
>>smaller<<

(:pagelist group={*$Group} list=all fmt=#grouptrail:)
(:markupend:)

(see for example
ttc<http://ttc.org.nz/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Site/LocalTemplates#grouptrail>
)