[pmwiki-users] Conditional If statement being displayed on web page?

Matt Clinton mclinton at 65bit.com
Mon Oct 7 04:09:50 CDT 2013

Hi,

I have been trying multiple methods of doing this, php IF statement, smarty IF statement and now the pmWiki IF statement used in the Cookbook. However it seems like pmwiki just is not executing my code but rather displaying it on the web page? If I put this in a separate file and include this file, the include line seems to look commented out when inspecting the element in a web browser.

Please find below the code I am using in my 'skin.tmpl' file:

				<!--PageTitleGroupFmt-->
					(:if equal "{$Groupspaced}" "Easy Catalog":)
					(:else:)
					(:ifend:)
				<!--/PageTitleGroupFmt-->

If anyone could shed some light on this that would be great, I have attached an image of how it looks on the web page.

Regards,

Matt Clinton
65bit Software Limited
www.65bit.com