[pmwiki-users] Question about searchbox

Ian MacGregor ardchoille42 at me.com
Sun Oct 6 01:40:32 CDT 2013

Petko,
 Thank you very much for taking the time to assist with this. This explains why I couldn't find the information while researching (:searchbox:). I will hide the button via CSS as that seems to be the simplest way.

I am also just now researching PmForm to learn how to implement an email form for my website.

Thank you for the tips :)

Regards,
Rev. Ian MacGregor
http://www.ianmacgregor.net