[pmwiki-users] cookbook watchlist / notify

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Nov 30 17:48:57 CST 2013

adam overton writes:
> i've forgotten how to update my watchlist on pmwiki.org so that i receive
> notifications when certain cookbook pages are updated. i thought it was just a
> process of adding the path in a list on my profile page, but it doesn't look
> like that's the case (i don't see any special markup on there,

That's the case (almost). In 2009 you have added your e-mail address to the
page SiteAdmin.NotifyList with the correct parameter
trail=Profiles.Overtones99 pointing at your profile page.

> and i've been receiving notifications for some time).

Have you, or haven't you, been receiving notifications?

If you haven't, I suggest you check your spam/trash folders of your mailbox
and/or whitelist the address pmwiki-notify at pmwiki.org .

> i wasn't able to find my answer
> searching the archive or searching for 'watchlist' on site (only came up with
> the cookbook recipe for enabling such a thing on my own site).

See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Notify . It is enabled on pmwiki.org
too.

Petko