[pmwiki-users] cookbook watchlist / notify

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Sun Nov 24 10:09:44 CST 2013

hi friends
i've forgotten how to update my watchlist on pmwiki.org so that i receive notifications when certain cookbook pages are updated. i thought it was just a process of adding the path in a list on my profile page, but it doesn't look like that's the case (i don't see any special markup on there, and i've been receiving notifications for some time). i wasn't able to find my answer searching the archive or searching for 'watchlist' on site (only came up with the cookbook recipe for enabling such a thing on my own site).
thanks for the advice.
adam