[pmwiki-users] galleria recipes crossbrowser issues (with minigalleria the same problem)

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Nov 11 15:59:49 CST 2013

I don't have an easy way to test browsers on the Windows operating system,
and I don't have much free time right now but I have packed the most recent
version of Galleria with a recent jQuery release here:

  http://tl.5ko.fr/M/Galleria132

Please test the page with MSIE and other browsers it and report if it works.

Unfortunately I don't have the free time right now to review and fix other
skins (contact their authors), or to fix the core Galleria program if it
really doesn't work with some browser (contact its developers: they also
offer VIP support: http://galleria.io/support/ ).

And if, as you say, all other browsers do work perfectly, you can possibly
blame the authors of MSIE (although I doubt that if you contact them they
will fix it ASAP). :-)

Petko