[pmwiki-users] Is it possible to get PMWiki to use a database?

Mark Jacobs jacobswell at securespeed.us
Fri Sep 14 06:10:17 CDT 2012

(Sorry for the duplication Vince, I just noticed I didn't send this back to
the mail list)

Thanks for your response Vince,

I'm sorry I should've mentioned it, I'm trying to use AuthUser with a
database.Cookbook Account Management Page version: 2.0.1 using AuthUser
DatabaseStandard and ADOdb. I'm really pretty new  at pmwiki and have been
trying to get it running for my boss who's now asked for author and password
validation coming from his mssql database. So far I've been able to
accommodate his requests but this one has me pretty stuck.

Thanks again.

Mark