[pmwiki-users] Is it possible to get PMWiki to use a database?

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Thu Sep 13 18:20:54 CDT 2012

Mark,
What do you want to use the database for?
If you want to read and  write data to the database, then it is certainly possible, because I am doing it with (slightly) modified versions of UpdateForm and  SelectQuery.  If you want to store pages in the database, then I don't know, but there has been quite a bit of traffic on this list about it.

Good Luck,
   Vince