[pmwiki-users] Interacting with the PmWiki community

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 14:49:58 CST 2012

John

its great to see you are trying PmWiki.

But I'm taking the liberty of suggesting that the PmWiki community has some
established netiquette  <http://www.albion.com/netiquette/> around the way
it interacts.

This includes starting new threads when starting new topics in the email
lists.

Not linking to or promoting non PmWiki sites.

Not promoting religious or ideological points of view.

PmWiki has a large number of change requests (see
PITS<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/PITS>)
and I'm sure that the community has plenty to do already without further
suggestions,
if you desire a feature to be added, add it to PITS, implement it yourself,
or approach a "for hire <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ForHire>" PmWiki
expert.

The accepted way to publish PmWiki add ons is to use the Cookbook
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Cookbook>on the PmWiki website itself
to describe and make available the artefacts needed to install the recipe.

regards

Simon