[pmwiki-users] Upgrading PmWiki to the latest version on Windows OS

Al Louis Ripskis ripskis at sprynet.com
Fri Mar 23 16:00:21 CDT 2012

Guys, I know this will seem very elementary, but...
PmWiki/Upgrades instructions under item 4. Copy say:
"Copy the files in pmwiki-x.y.z over the files of your existing PmWiki installation. ... if your existing PmWiki installation is in a directory called pmwiki, then one way to copy the new files over the existing ones is to enter the (UNIX) command:
cp -a pmwiki-x.y.z/. pmwiki"
But what command do you enter if you have Windows system and where exactly?
Can I use FileZilla to do this? Again, what command and where would I enter it?
Thanks a million,
Al