[pmwiki-users] Blank pages

Christophe Pallier christophe at pallier.org
Sat Jun 30 07:35:09 CDT 2012

Hi,

He said 'if it fixes the issue, then the problem is in the recode
function'.
It did not fix the problem, which logically, does not imply anything about
the correctness of the recode function ;)

No?
On Jun 30, 2012 12:38 PM, "Eric Forgeot" <eforgeot at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 30/06/2012 13:15, Christophe Pallier wrote:
>>

>> Unfortunately, adding
>>
>>             $PageRecodeFunction = 'IsEnabled';
>>
>> to config.php, did not solve the issue.
>>
>> So, if it not the recode function, do you see any other possibility?
>

> it's probably, indeed. Petko said: "If the blank pages appear repaired,
then the problem is likely somewhere in our recode function and I'll fix it
or provide some switch or workaround. I may need to test your installation
in realtime."

> I see your charset is charset=ISO-8859-1 while it was edited from a Linux
computer. Why don't you switch all your pages and website to utf-8 then?