[pmwiki-users] It's time to change pmwiki default skin!

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Sat Sep 24 09:37:30 CDT 2011

ABClf wrote:

>This history big button, next to edit button, is (in my opinion) a
>good way to show possible users how a page is done, to enlighten the
>fact such a page is a result of x revisions and to appeal the click. I
>like that.
>(edit button should then become view button when in edit mode, if
>someone knows how to do that).
>
>(same, in current PmWiki, I suggest actions link should be showed
>accordingly to the current mode : no view when viewing, no edit when
>editing. Unless there is a reason I dont see to print them
>unconditionally.)

I have a different apporach: I change the style of the current action
e.g. the background colour, for example with a background colour and
not being a link:

  $HTMLStylesFmt[] = ' .{$Action} { background-color: lightblue; }';
  SetTmplDisplay('PageActionFmt',0);

This way, the current action is immediately visible but no link.

Oliver