[pmwiki-users] It's time to change pmwiki default skin!

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 21:23:07 CDT 2011

This history big button, next to edit button, is (in my opinion) a
good way to show possible users how a page is done, to enlighten the
fact such a page is a result of x revisions and to appeal the click. I
like that.
(edit button should then become view button when in edit mode, if
someone knows how to do that).

(same, in current PmWiki, I suggest actions link should be showed
accordingly to the current mode : no view when viewing, no edit when
editing. Unless there is a reason I dont see to print them
unconditionally.)

Other actions (print, backlincks, pdf...) are less important and could
be listed in page footer, as icons, in menu, or else. In any case, it
would be possible to list them next to other big ones.

Gilles.