[pmwiki-users] Added meta tags and schema.org microdata injection into pages

Carlos AB cabsec.pmwiki at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 04:22:07 CDT 2011

On 10/1/11, V.Krishn <vkrishn4 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, October 01, 2011 10:36:40 AM Carlos AB wrote:
>> Pehaps just using a markup for each html meta entry or one markup that
>> covers all options in one markup.
>>
>> (:facebookmeta name=??? description=??? image=??? :)
>
> Perhaps
>
> (:extrameta facebook name=??? description=??? image=??? :)
> (:extrameta googleplus name=??? description=??? image=??? :)
> OR
> (:meta facebook name=??? description=??? image=??? :)
>
> meta - directive namespace
> facebook - scope
>
> This would leave possibility for any future addition using same
> namespace(extrameta/meta) and making the tag easy to remember.
>
> --
> Regards,
> V.Krishn

That could work too, but the thing is that you will have to write
extra code for each scope, like a recipe for the recipe, so I believe
it is more pratical/easy to have the directive-namespace+scope to form
a single recipe, that does just one thing.

But it is not so diffcult to do your way too.

Regards,

CarlosAB