[pmwiki-users] Disabled EnableDirectDownload and SSL

Martin Kerz martinkerz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 15:02:56 CDT 2011

Here is, unfortunately, another problem with SSL encryption. I know pm does recommend not to use SSL encryption everywhere, but I actually need it.

Whenever I submit an edition to a page using ?action=edit, it is submitted without encryption (and the. Is there a way to force encryption for editing, i.e. using a secure form for the edit-dialog?