[pmwiki-users] make a PV which holds Public/Private Settings of each site

Daniel Schulze infospam at toast3d.de
Wed Jun 1 12:13:00 CDT 2011

Dear List,

we use AuthUser to produce "public" and "private" pages. For everybody who is not logged in , it's only possible to see the public pages.

Now I found out that there is a field in the data test of wiki.d sites which is called public and has the value yes / no.
Is it possible to make a PV out of it?
I found an explanation in on the pmwiki.org page how to make Custom Page Variables.
But couldn't figure out how to link the "public" field in the Group.Side-Text to the Variabel.

Any idea?
Thanks for any hint in advance.

Daniel