[pmwiki-users] When will skins used at pmwiki.org be updated?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Jan 8 16:20:16 CST 2011

On Saturday 08 January 2011 21:15:19, Paul Wiegmans wrote :
> Now it is a while when I uploaded the skin that Pmwiki.org currently is
> showing , and a few months ago I've uploaded a few updates of YAMLForth
> skin, but currently the site appears to use the old skins still. When
> will pmwiki.org use the new skin I uploaded?

Hello. I just installed your new skin. When you upload a new version, please
place the category [[!UpdateMe]] in the page to notify me. When I install the
skin, I remove this tag.

Because I need to review the files before installing them, a skin with fewer
files, no PHP or JS, is faster to review than a skin with many files. So I
install or update a skin like the pmwiki skin or the print skin in a minute
when I notice it needs update, but for skins with many files I need to find
some free time ahead. If it takes longer than a week, feel free to remind me
via e-mail.

> I am eager to see
> pmwiki.org use my newer skins, because there are some important bug
> fixes such as the one that fixes broken layout on IE and it's appearance
> is quite different from the first versions.

See also the talk page for a minor improvement in the current version.

Thanks,
Petko