[pmwiki-users] How to block RecentChanges pages from the search results

pmWiki larryj33 at austin.rr.com
Tue Apr 26 23:33:19 CDT 2011

The pmWiki works OK on by web site but I would like to block the
RecentChanges pages from showing up in the search results. Is this possible?
Below is my search code from my web site. Maybe there is a way to create a
list of individual page that will not show up in the search results?  Please
show me how to do this.  Thank you.

<form action='http://www.mydomain.com/fme_wiki/pmwiki.php'>
<input type='hidden' name='n' value='Main.HomePage' />
<input type='hidden' name='action' value='search' />
<a
href='http://www.mydomain.com/fme_wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Site.Search'>Search</a>:
<input type='text' name='q' value='' class='inputbox searchbox' />
<input type='submit' class='inputbutton searchbutton' value='Submit' />
</form>

Thanks or post any help.
Larry